Home > iDentify 2 > build 190: small artwork bug

build 190: small artwork bug

I just found a bug in the release version that wasn’t occurring in the debug version concerning automatic artwork selection, in that the results aren’t consistent.

Also found that files aren’t always sending lookup requests when they get added. This seems to occur more often when adding multiple files.

Strangely, neither of these problems appeared in the debug versions of iDentify, so I don’t know why they are appearing now, but I’ll jump on top of it tonight.

Advertisements
Categories: iDentify 2
  1. identifyapp
    April 8, 2010 at 1:16 am

    You’ll be happy to know I just quashed the artwork bug.
    I also found and half-fixed the cause of lookups not always occurring… and brought a massive speed boost to adding files in the process…

  2. identifyapp
    April 8, 2010 at 8:25 pm

    its possible there was a speed boost to the lookup phase too.
    Though that may just be perception since my ISP just increased my bandwidth recently.

  3. focher
    April 9, 2010 at 1:19 pm

    Any idea when you will release the updated version? I want to use it before reporting the TV show lookup problems I’ve seen as a bug. Essentially, even when I explicitly populate the season and episode number on some shows and set the type as TV Show, it fails to find the data.

    • Mark
      April 10, 2010 at 6:36 am

      I’m looking forward to getting it as well.

  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: