build 251 released
Thats right! 18 bug and crash fixes! If you are still experiencing issues, LET ME KNOW! I’ve fixed all known crashes! If its crashing on you, I need to know. I can’t fix what I don’t know about. Still a couple small bugs to deal with though. Once All known bugs and crashes are addressed, I’ll get back on to adding new features.
Build 251 is already available via the internal updater, and available soon on MacUpdate.
- Nothing new.
- possible fix for file list not always clearing completely after tagging
- completely re-wrote how images are fundamentally stored
- Fixed crash in image selection code
- crash when a file containing a null albumArtist tag was added
- Problem in debug code that caused all debug messages to appear in console instead of only the intended messages
- more fixes to CNID
- minor adjustments to General tab in edit tab mode to accomodate changes to CNID tag.
- rename formats should now save properly
- endless loop
- completely re-wrote how the artwork was handled in an attempt to avoid crashes
- checks to prevent linked, but non-existent artwork from crashing app.
- changes to core data entity
- prevent file processing from zooming through files and lying about completion
- no longer attempts to post-process files that failed to process
- mysterious multiple callings of chapter retrieval method
- erroneously asking tagchimp for movie info when file is a tv show
- some memory leaks
- Crash when processing under Leopard